Refreshing citrus joins with decadent chocolate for mouth-watering treats
Kuala Lumpur, 28 January 2021 – Red lanterns and juicy Mandarin oranges are a welcome sight during these interesting times, but now, more than ever, is the time to value family and friends. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® (CB&TL) has the perfect solution to provide some quality time together, with an all-new Jaffa Orange Chocolate Ice Blended® drink (small RM17, regular RM18.50), a delicious blend of tangy orange whipped cream and cookie crumbs, finished with a sweet dark chocolate drizzle.
For a decadent touch, look no further than Golden Prosperity, a beautifully-decorated work of art that conceals an interior of yuzu, lemon and coconut cream. Available in three options for you to enjoy as a personal or family treat (RM13.95 per slice, RM55 for a petite size, RM139.90 for a whole cake).
“At The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®, we believe that traditions are important, and these new offerings are just little ways for us to remember that no matter the changing circumstances, it’s comforting to know our collective history and culture stay alive. We value quality that is timeless, including quality of time spent with family and friends, and for us at CB&TL, quality in the food and drinks we serve. During this festive period, we can always choose to spend time with our loved ones, whether it’s face-to-face or over a phone call or video call. In fact, reunions can be virtual now, allowing even those out of the country to be part of something special, and we hope that everyone will remain safe throughout this festive period,” said Fiona Rodrigues, Director of Marketing & Development, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® Malaysia.
There is also much to celebrate for chocolate lovers, with Chocolate Sunrise, a marriage of chocolate, orange and lemon in a compact and elegant serving (RM12.95 per slice, RM129.30 for a whole cake), and Chocolate BBQ Chicken Sandwich (RM20.50) is a savoury blend of chicken seasoned with cocoa and spices, served with a tangy pineapple coleslaw. Lastly, for a sweet crunch, don’t miss the Mookie Cookie (RM 11.90 per piece), an adorable butter cookie crafted in the shape of an ox!
Enjoy it with a hot serving of Karigane Houjicha (RM9.60 per cup, RM12.50 per pot) or brew it at home (RM55 per tin of 20 bags). While you’re at it check out our latest tumblers in ceramic and stainless steel (RM128-RM148).
All of these are available in-store, and selected items are available via delivery (GrabFood & foodpanda) so you can enjoy your meal in the comfort of your home.
Specials & Promotions
· From now until 29 January, loyalty members who top up their cards in-store with RM88 will receive a free slice of Golden Prosperity or Chocolate Sunrise, or one Mookie Cookie
· From 1-11 February, purchase 10 capsule boxes online and get a free Simplicity Mug!
· From 1-11 February, purchase online or in-store any Clio single serve machine with 10 capsule boxes of your choice for a special price of RM888!
· From 1-13 February, enjoy our Never 2-8 for Lattes Bundle Deal, exclusively for CNY– get three small lattes for only RM28, between 2-8pm.
· Only on 18 February, the 7th day of the Lunar New Year or Chor 7, buy any sliced cake to celebrate ‘everyone’s birthday’ and get a free small cup of Today’s Brew or Gibraltar Americano (hot / iced)
· Only on 26 February, the last day of the Lunar New Year or Chor 15, top up your TCB card with RM88 and get a free Peru beverage.
CBTL x Shopee Exclusive!
Enjoy exceptional value for a limited time only!
· From now until 13 February, purchase a Shopee e-voucher for only RM13.80 to get a Café Jaffa Orange Chocolate or Jaffa Orange Chocolate Cold Brew Latte; redeemable until 28 February.
· Enjoy special sneak-peak offers on 30 January, and 1, 2, and 8 February – purchase the e-voucher at only RM8.80, while stocks last.
· On 2 February, use the voucher code <CBTL22> on Shopee app checkouts to enjoy 30% off coins cashback up to RM8. Valid for CB&TL x Shopee CNY Jaffa Orange Chocolate Series from Food & Services Vouchers, with no minimum spend, while stocks last.
Find out more about CB&TL’s latest offerings, news and promotions on the CB&TL Facebook page, www.facebook.com/CBTLMalaysiaPage or the CB&TL Instagram account @coffeebeanMY, or visit their website www.coffeebean.com.my.