Mamee Noodles is taking its vegetarian instant noodle to the next level with something spicy. The new Mamee Curry Vegetarian is a new instant noodle for vegetarian with a spicy kick that vegetarians and curry lovers have been asking for.
Mamee Curry Vegetarian is free from garlic and onion and has no added preservatives.
The launch of Mamee Curry Vegetarian coincided with the Lunar New Year where some people would go vegetarian on the first day of Lunar New Year and on the 15th day.
Here is the Kari Ong Yee Sang credit to 走，吃素去
Ingredient A: 2 packets of Mamee Vegetarian Curry
Ingredient B: 2 red apples. 2 green apples, 1 carrot, ⅓ purple cabbage, 1 pear dan jackfruit. Some assorted nuts.
Sauce: 2 packets of Mamee Vegetarian Curry seasoning, 2 tbsp jam, 2tbsp plum sauce, ½ lemon.
1. Shred Ingredient B (except nuts) and set it aside.
2. Blanched Ingredients A in hot water and set it aside.
3. Add 1 packet of Mamee Vegetarian Curry seasoning to the Mamee noodles, stir well. Heat oil in a hot pan and fry the noodles over low heat until golden brown. Set aside.
4. Arrange Ingredients B on a plate, crush the Mamee noodles into small pieces and place them in the middle of the plate. Sprinkle Mamee Vegetarian Curry seasoning on top. Finally, mix the lemon and jam with the plum sauce. Arrange the vegetables and fruits around the plate.
5. Toss the Yee Sang using chopsticks, as high as possible while saying ‘prosperity greetings’ out loud to wish everyone for the year.
Click here for more recipe ideas