Home Country Cambodia First Big C Mini opens in Cambodia

First Big C Mini opens in Cambodia

Thai retailer Big C Supercenter Public Company Limited has opened its first Big C Mini in Cambodia. The maiden outlet is located in the country’s capital Phnom Penh, making Cambodia as the third market with a Big C store after Thailand and Laos.

Cambodia is a natural stepping stone for the Thai retailer as part of its international expansion due to the similarity in tastes of Cambodians and Thais. At the moment, 80% of the products sold at Big C Mini are imported from Thailand and the remaining 20% from Cambodia.

Big C Supercentre opened its first large format Big C in Cambodia few years ago and has plans to open ‘hundreds‘ of Big C stores in different formats in the country.

Previous articleGrab Expands GrabMart with the launch of its First GrabSupermarket in the Philippines
Next articleOishi and Betagro make it convenient to have shabu-shabu at home


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here