Home Drinks Sappe in healthy hydration beverage venture with Danone

Sappe in healthy hydration beverage venture with Danone

On 30 January 2019, Sappe Holding Limited, Thailand’s top women functional drink maker, has entered into a partnership with Myen Pte Ltd (or “Danone”) a 100% subsidiary of Danone SA to co-invest into a joint venture company (the “JV Company”) which will develop, manufacture, market and distribute healthy hydration beverages in Thailand.

SAPPE Holding will hold a 25% equity stake in the JV Company, acquired using its internal cashflow as a source of funds, while the other 75% will be held by Danone. Total planned investment into the JV Company is estimated to be approximately 300 million Thai Baht, which will be injected in three rounds over a period of two years. Operations are expected to begin in the first quarter of 2019. The JV Company will become SAPPE’s indirect associate.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here