Driven by rising demand for protein rich foods- particularly plant-based plus Asia Pacific protein ingredient market potential to grow at the fastest CAGR of 9.1% over the next few years, CMT is delighted to host the FOOD PROTEIN ASIA 2017 in Bangkok on 9-10 November.
Tap into Asia’s soaring demand for protein-enriched foods and understand how protein has leapfrogged to become a major ingredient in a variety of foods with snack and dairy segments being its biggest sectors in Asia. Gain from insightful discussions on:
- Global market for protein ingredients – trends, drivers & projections
- Opportunities & challenges for new protein sources & plant based proteins
- Use of rice proteins in infant foods in place of soy or whey
- Food manufacturer’s perspective on formulating products with different proteins
- Innovations in pea proteins and promoting it in Asia
Contact Ms. Huiyan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6346 9113 for more information and assistance. For details on speakers, sponsors, partners, attendees, and networking opportunities, visit Food Protein Asia2017