CMT’s 8th Starch World Asia will be held on 23-24 Jan 2019 in Bangkok THAILAND. Themed “Fast – changing dynamics of the cassava markets with looming shortage and spreading of disease”. The key highlights of the event include
- Outlook for cassava markets with impending shortage
- Opportunities to switch to sugar with current low prices?
- Vietnam starch market update from the perspective of a local player.
How are they coping with root shortage issues
- Developments in smart agri technology for cassava plantations in Thailand
- Global corn markets & trade outlook with rising concerns over China-US trade tension
- The damage caused by CMD and what actions are in place to tackle the disease
- What is really clean label? are we past that trend?
- Innovations in on-trend rice based solutions
- Discovery of resistant starch from novel waxy tapioca variety
- Advanced cassava breeding for modified starch
For details, please visit www.cmtevents.com/main.aspx?ev=190105&pu=276805
Or contact Ms Fu Huiyan at [email protected] / call +65 6346 9113