Home Food Chocolate Delfi brings Black Thunder cookie bar to Malaysia

Delfi brings Black Thunder cookie bar to Malaysia

Delfi has brought Black Thunder, a cocoa-flavored cookie bar mixed with Japanese-style rice puffs, coated with chocolate, to Malaysia. The chocolate company first formed a strategic alliance with Japan’s Yuraku Confectionery Company in April 2017 for Indonesia.

The new joint venture company Singapore-based Delfi Yuraku Pte Ltd will be the holding company of an operating entity to be incorporated in Indonesia which will produce, market and sell products in Indonesia. Yuraku holds a 60% stake, while Delfi has the remaining 40% share.

In Indonesia, Delfi introduced Black Thunder and Big Thunder during the latter part of 2018 to capture more growth in the snacking category.

Previous articleMalaysia Coffee Fest 2019
Next articleMony shows the way to innovate with grass jelly drink


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here