~Authentic K-style flavours in new Seoul Sedap Chikin
Kuala Lumpur, 22 January 2020 – Kenny Rogers ROASTERS (KRR) is kicking off the year with an “Annyeonghaseyo!” greeting with their latest Korean-inspired – Chikin Craze campaign through a variety of Seoul Sedap Chikin that will whet K-food fans’ appetite!
Taste the authentic flavours of succulent Korean-style fried chicken straight from the streets of Seoul with the popular Sweet Chilli and Soy Garlic flavour options, topped with nutty and crunchy sesame seeds to heighten every patron’s love for K-chicken! Amplify the meal experience with a choice of either fragrant garlic rice or crispy golden wedges. Guests can pick out their Seoul Sedap Chikin preference from a variety of options as follows:
- Seoul Sedap Chikin Soup Meal @ RM 27.80–2 pieces of Seoul Sedap Chikin (with a choice of sweet chilli, soy garlic OR mixed flavour) + Seoul Sedap Garlic Rice + Kenny’s Mushroom and Chicken Soup + 1 piece of Kenny’s Home-made Muffin
- Seoul Sedap Chikin Meal @ RM 21.80– 2 pieces of Seoul Sedap Chikin (with a choice of sweet chilli, soy garlic OR mixed flavour) + Seoul Sedap Garlic Rice OR Golden Wedges Classic
- Seoul Sedap Chikin Family Feast @ RM 98.80 – 6 pieces of Seoul Sedap Chikin (with a choice of sweet chilli, soy garlic OR mixed flavour) + 2 a la carte side dishes + 4 pieces of Kenny’s Home-made Muffin + 1 bottle of 1.5 litre Coca-Cola Rasa Asli
- Seoul Sedap Chikin (3 pieces) @ RM 24.80 with a choice of sweet chilli OR soy garlic flavours
- Seoul Sedap Chikin (6 pieces) @ RM 46.80 with a choice of sweet chilli, soy garlic OR mixed flavours
- Seoul Sedap Garlic Rice @ RM 8.50
Match the meal with a glass of Orenji Splash (RM 8.80 with purchase of any Seoul Sedap Chikin– normal price @ RM 10.80), a refreshing drink made with sparkling lemonade and soft candied orange bits!
“As the popular K-wave is continually taking Asia by storm, and more prominently in our home ground in Malaysia, KRR as a brand has kept up with the trend to diversify our food offerings. This is our go at introducing yet another refreshing meal campaign by serving an authentic Korean-style fried chicken meal experience to fellow Malaysians. On top of that, we are rewarding our loyal guests through a very special ‘Seoul in Love Contest’ to stand a chance to win a trip to Seoul, Korea!” said Kennie Thong, Senior Marketing Manager of Berjaya Roasters (M) Sdn Bhd.
KRR will be rewarding two lucky pairs of winners with a dream holiday trip to Seoul, Korea in the ‘Seoul in Love Contest’. To be in the running, guests simply need to scan the QR code on the Chikin Craze’s displays located in the restaurant or head to KRR’s social media platform and website for the contest link upon purchasing any Seoul Sedap Chikin, answer 2 simple questions and complete a slogan before submitting their entry through the Google form between 20th January 2020 – 12th April 2020.
Up for grabs is the Grand Prize of a 5D4N trip for (2) two pax to Seoul, with the Second Prize being a 4D3N trip for (2) two pax to Seoul, inclusive of flight, hotel accommodation and Klook credits. Twenty consolation prize winners will stand to win preloaded KRR Card worth RM100 each.
To welcome the new decade, KRR will also unveil a whole new KRR Card design – ‘Blossom’ that displays a refreshing look with ‘Batik-inspired’ motif and colours which brings out Malaysia’s vibrant culture. In January 2020, guests who activate or reload RM100 in their KRR Card will get to enjoy a complimentary Kenny’s Nasi Lemak Solo. While with an activation of RM50 in the KRR Card, guests will get a Buy 1 Free 1 Quarter Delight Meal e-voucher that includes a Kenny’s Quarter Meal and Kenny’s Mushroom & Chicken Soup.
* All prices are inclusive of 10% service charge and 6% Service Tax where applicable
* Price varies at KRR Genting Highlands