Friday 23 April 2021 – Gojek, Southeast Asia’s leading mobile on-demand services platform, revealed the latest food delivery trends in Bangkok based on the most searched keywords on GoFood from January to March 2021.
The five most searched for foods on GoFood were:
- Chicken (over 540,000 searches) The most popular dishes are fried chicken, Hainanese chicken rice (Khao Man Gai) and roast chicken.
- Northeastern Thai food (over 326,000 searches) Som Tam has the highest percentage of searches, taking up to 76% of this section.
- Drinks (over 325,000 searches) The most popular drinks are bubble milk tea and coffee, which account for 63% and 22% respectively.
- Noodles (over 247,000 searches) The most popular dishes are chicken noodles, beef noodles and Tom Yum noodles.
- One-dish meals (over 200,000 searches) The most popular dishes are fried rice, omelet rice and spicy fried basil with rice (Khao Pad Kaprao).
“As the destination for food lovers, Gojek offers diverse food options, with a large selection of cuisines and merchants. We’re continuously looking for ways to enhance the experience for our users, with a goal to create an easy, convenient and delightful way to discover more of what they love. Gojek is also committed to helping its merchant partners engage and attract new customers to grow their business, through search features, personalized recommendations and more.” said Shri Chakravarthy, Gojek Thailand Country General Manager.
In addition to the wide variety of food choices, Gojek also offers various discounts and deals to users for a more delightful food-ordering experience. For example, all GoFood users can get one free delivery discount within 3 kilometers per week.(applicable for all merchant partners).
The Gojek app is available for download on App Store and Play Store.