Home Drinks CCEP-Aboitiz plan to buy Coca-Cola Beverages Philippines

CCEP-Aboitiz plan to buy Coca-Cola Beverages Philippines

Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) and Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. have entered into a letter of intent with The Coca-Cola Company to purchase Coca-Cola Philippines in an acquisition worth USD 1.8 billion. Coca-Cola Beverages Philippines’ FY2022 revenue stood at around USD 1.7 billion with a PBT of USD 90 million. Upon the completion of the transaction, CCEP will hold a 60% stake, while Aboitiz will have the remaining 40%.

CCEP operates in 29 countries including Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Fiji and Papua New Guinea.

Coca-Cola Beverages Philippines’ volume by category: cola (42%), flavours, mixers and energy (35%) and hydration (23%). According to Nielsen, Coca-Cola Beverages Philippines has a sparkling value share of 69% in 2022 and 43% of non-alcoholic ready-to-drink (NARTD) value share.

The Philippines is the second largest market in Southeast Asia after Indonesia.

Previous articleAnchor Cheddar Cheese now available in Indonesia
Next articleTwo new Cheetos snacks in Malaysia – Cheetos Puff and Cheetos Crunchy Flamin Hot


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here