AEON Retail Malaysia is doing good by hiring people retrenched due to COVID-19 to work as delivery rider. After serving for 1 year, the person will get to walk home with a free motorcycle. Terms and conditions apply:
- Contract duration of 1 year.
- Working hours from 11am until 6pm including weekends and public holidays.
- 1 day off every week.
- Age 25 to 40 years old.
- Malaysian citizen.
- Have lost income or employment due to Covid-19 pandemic (must show prove).
- Have a valid B/B2 driving license.
- Do not own any types of vehicle (car or motorcyle).
- Possesses no past criminal records.
- Have a positive working attitude.
- Training will be provided.
- Other terms and conditions applies.
The AEON delivery rider kills two birds with one stone. First, it generates good vibes and strong publicity for AEON as a responsible corporation. Second, the program creates AEON’s own fleet of delivery riders who will provide a much quicker delivery of groceries to shoppers. The last-mile is currently a pain point for online grocery due to the lack of delivery slots caused by the spike in demand during the pandemic.