Heart of Darkness will be offering up a full calendar of events for its Cinco De Mayo celebrations – so gather your amigos for a bueno time starting from Monday, 3 May.
Finish off the week with a special Mother’s Day Menu, with special dishes curated only for the occasion on Sunday, 9 May.
Kick off the month with special daily deals on food, drinks and merchandise. Heart of Darkness will even be hosting a culinary battle between Chef Maurice Espinoza from Papi’s Tacos, and Chef Benjamin Tilatti from Kinou. Harking back to Cinco De Mayo’s start as a battle between the French and Mexicans, book your seat on 6 May to watch the chefs throwdown to protect their culinary and patriotic pride.
No matter which day you decide to fiesta, join us at Heart of Darkness for your dose of Mexican May-hem!
- 3 May, Monday – Why wait for Taco Tuesday when you could start your week with 2 Tacos and a pint of Conquistador Pilsner or Ocho Seltzer for just S$19++. Choose your taco filling from options such as fish, barbacoa, or even vegetarian, and pair it up with the drink of your choice.
- 4 May, Tuesday – May the “Fourth” be with you. Join the Heart of (Dark)ness Side with a specialty menu of Star Wars Themed cocktails and enjoy a free upgrade to a pint of beer with the purchase of any standard size pour.
- 5 May, Wednesday – Happy Cinco De Mayo! Enjoy a special Ladies Night with enjoy 50% off all cocktails from the signature Cinco de Mayo menu, including options like The Huay Chivo, with Ocho Blanco tequila, salted jalapeno syrup and grapefruit, or the Conquistador, made with mezcal, coffee infused Campari, and sweet vermouth. Guests can even pick up some limited edited Heart of Darkness merch, with local artist and illustrator Tiffany Lovage in attendance to customise sneakers on the spot.
- 6 May, Thursday – The Battle of Pueblo continues in the Heart of Darkness kitchen; Mexican Chef Maurice throws down against French Chef Benjamin, offering diners a Mexican VS French menu, hosted and judged by the Mexican Ambassador to Singapore. The sharing style tapas and pintxos on offer start from S$12++ each, so get ready to vote with your fork!
- 8 and 9 May, Saturday and Sunday – Upgrade your weekend boozy brunch with a Mexican twist. For just S$99++, enjoy all-you-can-drink from 12-5pm across selected beers, wines, tequila, and cocktails, and dig into special brunch nachos and tacos that will keep you satisfied all day.
- 9 May, Sunday – Cheers to all the Mothers! Enjoy a very special dining menu including highlights such as the spicy Grilled Baby Octopus Salad, Chargrilled Prawns, Braised Veal Osso Bucco and finish on a sweet note with the Coffee Fudge Darkness Brownies.