- As part of its Program Mentor Wanita Cukup Berani MAGGI® (PMWCBM) campaign, MAGGI® announced the roll out of its new reality TV series – Resipi Berani MAGGI®.
- The six-episodes reality TV series will be broadcasted weekly and commences on 14th July 2021, featuring 8 contestants going through a series of culinary and business-entrepreneurial challenges set by 3 MAGGI®
- The Resipi Berani MAGGI® TV Series aims to showcase the transformation and success stories of women who are part of the Program Mentor Wanita Cukup Berani MAGGI® in year 2020.
Kuala Lumpur, July 1, 2021 – As part of the Program Mentor Wanita Cukup Berani MAGGI® (PMWCBM) campaign, MAGGI® unveiled its new six-episode TV series – Resipi Berani MAGGI®. The show complements the campaign’s learning and empowerment journey, as it has provided skills and leadership enhancement opportunities for the show’s contestants – also known as mentees, while showcasing their transformative journey towards achieving success. One of the main goals of the PMWCBM campaign is to inspire more women to step outside their comfort zone to try something new – embracing the Tak Kenal, Tak Cinta spirit.
Close to 1,000 women participated in the Bengkel Online Wanita Cukup Berani MAGGI® which was conducted in partnership with Google’s Women’s Will program last year. Eight mentees were selected as finalists in the TV series. The mentees were selected based on their resilience, courage and determination to succeed in their fledgling home-based food businesses, especially in today’s new reality.
In Resipi Berani MAGGI®, the mentees will receive a series of challenges in the following areas:
– Business Acumen,
– Digital and Cooking Skills
– Feedback mentorship sessions with the three MAGGI® Mentors – Food Enthusiast and Brand Ambassador of MAGGI® CukupRasa Datin Paduka Eina Azman; Director, Producer, Actress and Owner of The Dim Sum Place, Sheila Rusly; and Young Entrepreneur Icon 2019 and Owner of My Mum’s Bakery, Anne Idris.
The grand winner of the Resipi Berani MAGGI® will receive seed capital of RM8,000, and an 8-week mentorship programme with business icon, Anne Idris. The Second and Third place winners will receive seed capital of RM5,000 each. The eight finalists featured in the TV series Resipi Berani MAGGI® are home-based food business owners – Aza Syima Abdullah, Bibiaminani A. Ghani, Haslina Mohd Idris, Mazzaton Miza Wahab, Nur Azreen Masera Albakri, Nur Hidayah Jeffri, Roslina Mohd Isa, and Siti Aishah Abd Razak.
Speaking at the launch event, Geetha Balakrishna, Business Executive Officer of MAGGI®, Nestlé (Malaysia) Berhad said, “The launch of Resipi Berani MAGGI® is very rewarding and exciting, as it marks the successful conclusion of the Program Mentor Wanita Cukup Berani MAGGI® 2020. The series’ main objective is to highlight the transformation and emotional journey of the mentees, which will inspire other women to take that first step to try something new and bring a positive change for themselves and also their loved ones. We see how the mentees are able to step outside their comfort zone, overcome challenges and experience personal growth under the able guidance of the Mentors. We hope to able to support more women through Program Mentor Wanita Cukup Berani MAGGI® Chapter 2021.
For those interested to sign up for the workshops, Bengkel Online Wanita Cukup Berani MAGGI® co-organised with Google’s Women’s Will, will be held from 27 to 29 July 2021 and 12 to 14 October 2021. Selected participants will also have the opportunity to attend the all-new exclusive Masterclass: How To Run A Food Business.
For more information about the TV series Resipi Berani MAGGI® and workshop registrations, please log on to https://www.maggi.my/ms/aktiviti-maggi/maggi-cukup-rasa/