Atlas Vending has placed vending machines in KL Sentral to help 13 SMEs from each state in Malaysia to grow their business. The program to support SMEs was held in conjunction with Malaysia Day.
Atlas Vending is the largest F&B vending operator across Malaysia and Singapore with 10,000 machines and counting.
You can have your cravings for your favourite local food items fixed at KL Sentral as the vending machines feature the famed pastes of Penang and keropok from Terengganu to Sambal Hitam from Pahang and more.
- Penang – Talent Cook (Penang local delicacies D.I.Y. sauce)
- Sabah – Heera (Sabah local sancks like Kuih Cincin)
- Perlis – Madina (blended milk shakes)
- Selangor – TFN (crunchy brownie)
- Kedah – Nature’s Fresh (freeze dried local fruits)
- Melaka – MyEureka (popcorns)
- Perak – Yee Hup (traditional pastries such as Hiong Piah biscuits)
- Negeri Sembilan – Rehan (ready-to-cook paste)
- Johor – Azhar Food (local snacks)
- Pahang – Tokey (Sambal hitam)
- Terengganu – Anopokku Keropok Ikan Segera
- Kelantan – Akifcafe Coffee Industries (coffee)
- Sarawak – Lee Fah Mee (taste of Sarawak with Fourway’s snacks)
100% profit made will be channeled back to the SMEs.
Head over to KLIA Ekspres Departure Hall, KL Sentral from now till 15th December 2021 to enjoy a taste of Malaysia, whilst doing your part in supporting our local businesses.