Meat Affairs, one of the leading fresh pork supplier in Singapore since 1974, has recently jumped into the meat-free bandwagon with the launch of Meatfree Delight Instant Meals in collaboration with Unilever’s The Vegetarian Butcher.
These lant-based meals come in authentic local flavours and are a perfect way to indulge in plant-based goodness from home, with just a few minutes in the oven.
The range includes:
- Meat Affair MEATFREE Spicy Mala Meatball (400g)
- Meat Affair Meat Affair MEATFREE Tandoori Chicken Chunks (300g)
- Meat Affair MEATFREE Barbeque Chicken Chunks (300g)
- Meat Affair MEATFREE Black Pepper Beef Patty (300g)
- Meat Affair MEATFREE Crispy Katsu Chicken Patty (180g)
- Meat Affair MEATFREE Green Curry Chicken Chunks (300g)
Click here to buy from NTUC Fairprice.
Arlene by Indoguna is another plant-based cusine available in Singapore right now. Arlene made with Omni is available at Cold Storage Singapore in the following variants:
- Spicy Kebab 3s (210g)
- Classic Kebab 3s (210g)
- Siew Mai 6s (120g)
- Crystal Vegetable Dumplings 6s (120g)
- Truffle & Cabbage Gyoza 6s (120g)
- Vegetable Dumplings with Szechuan Sauce (250g)
- Bolognese Spaghetti (300g)
Click here to buy from Cold Storage Singapore.