BANGKOK, Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited (CP Foods) is set to redefine the future of food at the prestigious THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2023, to be arranged 23-27 May 2023 in Bangkok. The Thai food industry leader is showcasing its innovative food products under the theme ‘RE-IMAGINE THE FUTURE FOOD’. This concept encapsulates the company’s commitment to sustainable consumption and food security, with a focus on socially and environmentally friendly production methods.
Among the products on display is the award-winning black pepper chicken breast sausage “CP FI-IT”, which is awarded the Food Innovation Award at the THAIFEX – Anuga Taste Innovation Show 2023. Also featured is a range of plant-based meats from the MEAT ZERO brand, Benja Chicken – Cheeva Pork from U FARM, and fresh chicken, duck, pork, and egg products from the CP SELECTION line, fortified with Probiotic Plus innovation.
CP Foods’ exhibit is organized into six key areas:
1. A curated selection of import-export food products from across the globe, including CP-Uoriki, a joint venture product with Japan’s leading fresh fish distribution company, Uoriki.
2. U FARM’s fresh products like “Benja Chicken” and “Cheeva Pork”, known for their omega-3 rich, natural diet, and antibiotic-free, alongside CP SELECTION’s chemical-free chicken, pork, and eggs enhanced with innovative Probiotic Plus.
3. MEAT ZERO’s plant-based meat products, a winner of the Best Food Innovation Award at the THAIFEX – Anuga Taste Innovation Show 2022, and recipients of the World’s Best Taste Award 2021-2022 from Belgium.
4. Award-winning ready-to-eat food products including the BKP Crispy Smoked Chicken Frank Sausage, CP Chicken Frank Sausage, and Chili Chicken Frank Sausage, honored as the best world-class food taste in 2023.
5. Healthy food and beverage products under the INNOWENESS brand, featuring Nutrimax chicken soup with pumpkin and eggs and Fito Puree dietary supplements, a mix of fruit and vegetable juices with vitamins.
6. COOKING HELPER by CP Brand, offering a variety of sauces to simplify cooking, featuring the new product “Pandan Custard”, a delicious, aromatic condiment made from 100% natural pandan leaf and coconut sugar.
In line with its vision of becoming the “Kitchen of the World”, CP Foods is committed to providing consumers worldwide with access to safe, quality food that meets international standards and promotes health, while upholding social and environmental responsibility.
Visit CP Foods at booth number S01-S15, Challenger Hall 2, IMPACT Muang Thong Thani from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2023 from 23-27 May 2023, to experience these food innovations firsthand.