Between 23-27 May, Asia’s most important and largest food trade fair will unite 2,700 exhibitors from over 40 countries and over 60,000 trade visitors from over 120 countries to discover new opportunities and drive emerging trends in the food and beverage industry
Bangkok (20 March 2023) — THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2023 is set to host the most influential leaders and innovators in the food and beverage industry this May at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani, Bangkok, Thailand. The trade fair features 11 signature trade shows, 11 trends, and 6 special shows with a focus on innovative blueprints, bold ideas, and cutting-edge solutions.
New country pavilions from France, Hungary, Sri Lanka, the United Kingdom (UK) and Western Australia will debut at the event, signifying THAIFEX – Anuga Asia’s critical role in bridging global trade alliances.
Another first will be the launch of a brand new HORECA space offering inspirational and progressive solutions for the HORECA industry. Collaborating with a network of strategic partners, this platform merges innovations, functionalities, and sustainability to provide alternative answers for businesses.
Khun Phusit Ratanakul Sereroengrit, Director-General, the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP), said, “The Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP) is excited about hosting THAIFEX – Anuga Asia once again and working with all stakeholders in hosting one of our most innovative shows yet that is surging towards pre-pandemic attendee and exhibitor level. Asia is the largest food production and consumption market, and the region, including Thailand is at the forefront of this change. We are proud of our role as a government agency to support trade fairs and shows as significant as THAIFEX – Anuga Asia that will bring Thai entrepreneurs, international innovators and global food and beverage players to Bangkok.”
In addition to new programs, THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2023 will see the return of popular shows, including:
- THAIFEX – Anuga Future Food Market presents new and emerging food and beverage breakthroughs in segments such as alternative or sustainable products, new nutrition, and tech-enhanced processes. Visitors can sample the products on display, experience the products that supermarket of the future may hold, and connect with industry professionals and food enthusiasts to discover and learn about the latest developments in the food industry.
- The 9th edition of Thailand Ultimate Chef Challenge is back by popular demand, with more than 700 professional and aspiring international chefs vying for four awards in 19 distinct categories. This year’s live cook-off aspires to bolster Asian culinary skills and cuisines and introduce novel ingredients to create flavourful, plant-based Asian fare.
- The Future Food Experience+ stage is a special feature platform that brings together industry experts and thought leaders to share their insights and perspectives on the current megatrends in food and beverage, future protein, plant-based phenomena, and new processing technologies. Through demonstrations, talks, presentations, and panel discussions, The Future Food Experience+ stage is designed to inspire and educate all who participate to re-imagine what the food industry can become, and to encourage collaboration and innovation in the field.
Emphasising the significance of THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2023, Managing Director and VP Asia-Pacific of Koelnmesse, Mathias Kuepper commented, “With the world looking to Asia-Pacific as a driver of global F&B trends, this event is where the most innovative and influential players come to showcase their latest products, share their insights, and shape the industry’s direction. We also recognise the crucial role of global partners in driving the food and beverage industry forward. Together, we’re creating a platform that transcends borders and connects industry leaders, innovators, and disruptors. By uniting our strengths and insights, we can push the boundaries of what’s possible and unlock new opportunities for growth and success.”
“The Thai Chamber of Commerce (TCC) aims to strengthen the cross-border worldwide ecosystems, enhance the cutting-edge business networking and innovative-training environment at the year-on-year THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2023. The international trade and cooperation has never been more elaborate and pivotal amongst Thais and international businesses in the ‘food and beverage sectors’. Therefore, we look forward to hosting and welcoming all delegates, exhibitors and visitors from around the world in Bangkok this May 2023,” said Khun Sanan Angubolkul, Chairman of the Thai Chamber of Commerce (TCC).
THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2023 is organised by the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP), Thai Chamber of Commerce (TCC) and Koelnmesse. For more information, please visit https://thaifex-anuga.com/en
11 Signature Trade Shows:
- Coffee and Tea
- Fine Foods
- Food Service
- Food Technology
- Frozen Food
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Sweet and Confectionary
6 Special Shows:
- THAIFEX – Anuga Future Food Market
- THAIFEX – Anuga Halal Market
- THAIFEX – Anuga Organic Market
- THAIFEX – Anuga Startup
5. THAIFEX – Anuga tasteInnovation show
- THAIFEX – Anuga Trend Zone
3 Supporting Programmes:
- Future Food Experience+
- [New] HoReCa Experiential Zone
- Thailand Ultimate Chef Challenge
Program and Registration:
- To learn more about the full programmes, visit https://thaifex-anuga.com/
- For exhibitor registration, visit: https://thaifex-anuga.com/for-exhibitors/interest-to-participate/
- For visitor registration, visit https://pre.eventthai.com/thaifex-anuga