Convenience stores in Southeast Asia continue to innovate with interesting in-store drinks during the current COVID-19 pandemic to offer consumers with comforting, healthy indulgence.
In Indonesia, FamilyMart has launched the Klepon series featuring Es Kopi Klepon and Es Boba Klepon. Klepon is a green-coloured ball of rice cake filled with liquid palm sugar and coated in grated coconut, originating from Indonesia.
With the start of the fasting month, FamilyMart is now providing the following drinks:
- Kurma Milk with Crystal Bubbles (available in Brown Sugar Bubble too) RM4.90* (N/P RM6.90*)
- Banana Milk with Crystal Bubbles (available in Brown Sugar Bubble too) RM5.90* (N/P RM7.90*)
- Chocolate Banana Milk RM5.90* (N/P RM7.90*)
- Fruits Tea Frappe: A delicious blend of black tea, pineapple, apple, lemon, grapefruits and passion fruits with bits of strawberry, apple, and pineapple. (A non-dairy tea Frappe)
- Watermelon Lychee Frappe: Watermelon Lychee slushies with soft jelly lychee. Comes in non-milk and milk version
7-Eleven has rolled out healthy wintermelon drink to cool down during the hot sunny day. The drink can be added with aloe vera topping.